Wednesday, March 25, 2009

REAL NEW MOON POSTERS!

Ok, I'm PRETTY sure that these are the actual, REAL New Moon Posters.

Here's R Pattz... OMG he is so hot...



And There's K Stew... Ok calling her hot would be SO WEIRD sorry... lol I like this poster though. Apparently they've been out for a while (March 3rd) but I thought they were fanmade so I didn't post them. Love them! Don't you? They're so cool! But I DO wish that there was one poster with both of them on it =( I can't wait for the teaser trailer!!! I wonder when it'll be out? O god I'll have to buy like EVERY DVD that comes out between now and November 20th to see if I can find previews lol =] the Twilight preview was in Penelope... I hope I get lucky =]

-Julia

1 comment:

  1. I like mine better. JK!!!! I <33333333 These they are sooooooo cool!!!! I can't wait for the teaser trailer to come out! Do you know when?

    ReplyDelete