Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Girly Twilight Saga Playlist

Ok, so most of these songs are kinda girly... and not twilight-ish... but I think that these reflect the different books in the Twilight Saga. I am NOT saying that these should ever be associated with the books/movies, just that I see something in them that the artist didn't when they wrote them.

Addicted- Saving Abel
This song could be from Edward's point of view, or Bella's. It expresses their "need" for each other and, in the books, they describe it as being "addicted." Twilight or Midnight Sun.

All I Have- The Veronicas
This song could relate to when Edward left Bella in New Moon or when Bella got back with Edward, leaving Jacob behind. New Moon.

Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
Do I even have to say it? LOOK AT THE TITLE!!! Either the entire saga, or New Moon.

Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
The first verse, and the part with the lies before the chorus is my favorite part, because I can see it relating to the beginning of Twilight when Bella finds out that Edward is a vampire. You have to listen to it carefully, though. Twilight.

Decode- Paramore
I just CAN'T get over this song!!! It's been my ringtone since December and I love it! And do I have to say it? It was ON THE SOUNDTRACK! Twilight.

Disturbia- Rihanna
The part where Bella is trying to run from James and the nomads. Twilight.

Gives You Hell- The All-American Rejects
Totally Edward, thinking about Jacob. Totally Eclipse.

Hook Me Up- The Veronicas
Bella's desire for her "last human experience" in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

Hot N Cold- Katy Perry
The way Bella describes Edward as having "multiple personalities" in Twilight before they start going out. Twilight.

I Can't Stay Away- The Veronicas
Figure it out. Twilight.

I Hate This Part- The Pussycat Dolls
I think this song would fit right with the part of New Moon when Bella thinks about Edward and her "heart rips open." New Moon.

If Today was Your Last Day- Nickelback
I think this song represents when Bella realizes in New Moon that the Volturi are going to try to kill them, and that even Alice lost hope in them. Breaking Dawn.

In Another Life- The Veronicas
I think this song represents Bella and Jacob's relationship- especially the first verse. The entire saga.

My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
This song could fit either Jacob, Edward, or Bella. Just listen to the words- it may seem like a light ong, but they're very deep. The entire saga, and definitely New Moon.

Never Gonna Be Alone- Nickelback
The part where Bella and Edward reunite in Volterra. New Moon.

Revenge is Sweeter- The Veronicas
Jacob's point of view in Eclipse and the beginning (the VERY beginning, before he knows about the pregnancy) of Breaking Dawn.

Someone Wake Me Up- The Veronicas
New Moon. Totally, and completely, New Moon.

That's What You Get- Paramore
The part where Jacob kisses Bella in Eclipse (ok I was ready to rip my book in half at that part, just saying).

This Love- The Veronicas
Read. The. Title.

Toxic- Britney Spears
Bella's point of view in Twilight about how she is sooo addicted to Edward.

Untouched- The Veronicas
This song fits AMAZINGLY well with Twilight.

4ever- The Veronicas
Breaking Dawn, the last sentence (my favorite sentence in the saga, I almost cried when I read it. 1 because it was sweet and 2 because I wanted more).




No comments:

Post a Comment