Monday, March 16, 2009

Filming Started!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

5000 Screaming fangirls (wish I was one of them!! lol) surrounded the set of Twilight as *Kristen Stewart* and *Robert Pattinson* (ok from now on as a sign of "respect" I'm going to surround the stars' names in stars. If you have a problem with *Kristen*, don't say anything because I DON'T and I'll just delete the comment) arrived on the set of New Moon!!
I don't know what scene they were filming from the pictures I found, but for future reference *Kristen* was wearing a turqoise-colored henley and  jeans and *Rob* was wearing a grey blazer and jeans. I'm curious to see which scene they are shooting... because *Rob* is in it and it appea
rs to be outdoors, so it's not Bella's suprise party. I think it's the scene where he leaves her. Just a guess! Don't leave angry comments in November (I can see it now: You liar! *Kristen* isn't wearing a blue shirt in that scene!) because it's just a guess. Plus, I have NO IDEA about filming movies. They might be changing before they start filming! Idk!!

You can see pictures at hisgoldeneyes.com which is THE BEST fansite EVER. You have to go to it. But later after you are done here =]

I find it hilarious how *Rob* is surrounded by security guards, while *Kristen* follows behind. That shows who they think is more valuable (jk *Kristen*!! We love you!!)

-Julia

3 comments:

  1. im so glad that the movie is started to film

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait until november 20th!!!!! its gonna be SOOOOOO good probably even better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy!!!!! i am so glad i really cant wait to see it

    ReplyDelete