Friday, March 13, 2009

Does Kristen Stewart Hate her Fans?!?!?

Hey I'm Julia and this is my first ever post. Just so you know... most of my posts are gonna be about Twilight :)

Okay so on topic: Does Kristen Stewart Hate her Fans?!?!?

Hmmm... this is a hard one.  Before the movie came out, many people were already, like, OBSESSING over her.  People would see her in the streets and start screaming... I guess maybe this was the first real fame experience where she was acually followed by paparazzi.

I have to say that I would get annoyed, too, if people were always doing that to me. And I can see her point. The movie wasn't even out yet, and people were already chasing her. I mean, okay, yes the books were AMAZING and she's the star of the movie, but honestly, it hadn't even come out yet. And I would kind of be insulted. Because they weren't praising her for her work, they were praising her for Stephenie Meyer's book. And she had NOTHING to do with that.

To her, Twilight was probably just another movie. Another step on the ladder of fame. Seriously, the only special thing about this movie is the over-obsessive fan base. I'm part of it, of course, but seriously following her?????? Ok, enough, people, the movie's coming out on DVD. Old news.

Now, Kristen can come across as a mean person to some people.  Okay, so she *possibly* smoked pot in December. Big whoop. Britney Spears has done 10x worse and you know it. Plus I heard that it wasn't even illegal drugs in the pot anyway. Half of America smokes. GET OVER IT!  And anyway, I know a lot of nice, normal people who smoke, too. And at fan-meeting events where Kristen actually talked to people, she wasn't like telling them to go away. She was appreciative of my friend who was there, really, sincerely happy that there were fans to meet her.

2 comments: